Monday 3 June 2013

EXP 3 - Final Submission (Draft)

THE MASHUP OF THREE NEWS ARTICLES

Creating a mashup of 3 articles relating to different sectors of Architecture enabled me to develop a distinctive theory which reads, "Implementing sustainability in a design is what separates the common from those with a creative mind".

The submission for this part of experiment can be found here.

THE 18 SKETCH PERSPECTIVES

For this part of the experiment I wanted to experiment with a variety of shapes and forms to achieve a distinctive and broad range of perspectives. 

The submission for this part of the experiment can be found here.

THE 36 CUSTOM TEXTURES

Similarly to other parts of this experiment  I also wanted to implement various concepts and ideas when creating my custom textures to be able to generate a broad range of textures that targeted a greater range of movements.

The submission for this part of the experiment can be found here. 


THE ELEVATORS AND FOLLY


I used this part of the experiment to try and experiment with how an elevator can possibly frame views and explore the integral relationship between the elevator and the Architecture to be able to clarify a certain concept or idea. 

The submission for this part of the experiment can be found here. 


THE IMAGE CAPTURES AND ARCHITECTURE


Throughout this experiment, I wanted to pay extra attention to the design process and in particular focus on developing my design based on inspiration gained from my sketches and initial ideas that I developed. I implemented the most appealing characteristics of each sketch or initial models into the final design to try and convey my concept.

The submissions for this part of the experiment can be found here, here and here



No comments:

Post a Comment