Thursday 13 June 2013

Detailing The Environment

Throughout the upcoming weeks I will be detailing my project as part of my final submission for this experiment. I have also decided to detail my environment by adding more textures, vegetation and objects to it. In doing so, I will be able to maintain a consistent and detailed approach to all areas of this experiment. I have taken a few screenshots of my detailed environment which can be viewed below.





The next phase of my project would be to detail each individual area that I have already established. For example, I will develop the area that I have allocated for the students by incorporating the smaller individual spaces such as studios, computer labs and workshops.

As a whole, I intend on adding as much detail as possible to the individual spaces within my bridge to make it as realistic as possible which will then be linked together by various elevators.  

No comments:

Post a Comment